Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two weeks and counting




Well the babies have made it home and are adjusting quite well. Grandma and Grandpa Garrett as well as Aunt Tash came over to help Nigel and Shannon during the babies first week home. Ben has put on ton of weight and now almost 6 lbs. Miss Kira has surpassed the 6 lb threshold and is now 6lbs 4 ozs.

The babies are surviving on a steady diet of mothers milk and formula every 3 hours. Mommy and Daddy aren't getting much sleep but the two little angels are absolutely worth it.

Shannon's mom Elinor is here to help during week two and we look forward to many more sleepless nights and wonderful memories. Enjoy the pics below

There are also a ton more pics here





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful Nigel & Shannon!! Every time I check my email, I find myself back here for more looks at these perfect little babes. ...and I luv the Eagles gear!